LOCATION AT ARMII KRAJOWEJ 46A
Close with everything at hand
4 min FERIO GAJ SHOPPING CENTRE
7 min Aquapark
10 min WROCLAW UNIVERSITY
OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS
10 min MAIN
25 min MARKET SQUARE
5 min BROWAR
10 min WROCLAVIA
10 min EASTERN PARK
- visiting students looking for a small flat for the study period,
- young families with children wanting to have their own private cosy place in Wroclaw.
Both the first and the second group will find interesting attractions near the investment in Tarnogaj. However, it is worthwhile to get acquainted with the offer of schools and universities, which are located near our apartments in Tarnogaj.
- Are you interested in issues related to economics, management and finance? Start studying at the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business, about 20 minutes away from your flat in Gaj. You can be sure that educated professors will give you valuable knowledge.
- Do you have schoolchildren? There is a primary school your child can attend near the investment at Armii Krajowej 46A.
Besides learning, entertainment is an important aspect of life. And there are a lot of fun places in the vicinity of the Gaj investment. For example, you can climb up the climbing walls at various heights at the Climbing Centre, which you can reach on foot in 10 minutes. Do you like to exercise hard? Go to the JumpWorld Trampoline Park. It’s a 7-minute walk from your flat in Tarnogaj to enjoy jumping on trampolines of different sizes.
Why live in Tarnogaj?
There are numerous grocery stores in the immediate vicinity of the flats in Gaj, such as for example: Lidl, Kaufland, Carrefour and Biedronka, and Rossmann drug store. What else can you do if you decide to live in this part of Wroclaw?
- Have your prescription dispensed in a nearby pharmacy.
- Change your hairstyle in a modern hairdressing salon.
- Fill up the car at the petrol stations.
- Have a tasty dinner in popular restaurants or pizzerias.
- Use the services offered by numerous branches of various banks.
There are several parks not far from the flats in Gaj, among others: Tarnogaj Park, Skowroni Park, and General Wladyslaw Anders Park. These picturesque places encourage family walks, playing with children on the playgrounds and physical activity such as running or Nordic walking. Wroclaw’s parks in Tarnogaj are different every season of the year; in spring they wake up to life, in summer they boast their juicy greenery, in autumn they shimmer with fiery colours, and in winter they are dormant and covered with white down.
You will be able to see this beautiful view every day. All you have to do is to decide to buy a flat at 46A Armii Krajowej Street in Tarnogaj.
In a few words
The investment at ARMII KRAJOWEJ 46A is located within walking distance of Skowroni Park, General Wladyslaw Anders Park and Eastern Park. The students have only 2-3 km to travel to the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business and the University Hospital in Wroclaw, and just around the corner there are public transport stops.
Every Sunday the ‘Browar Mieszczanski’ Brewery hosts the Wroclaw Gourmet Bazaar, which provides healthy and tasty local, regional, national and foreign delicacies. It will take you 7 minutes to reach the Wroclaw Water Park, and if you go a little further you will find the Main Railway Station and the recently opened lifestyle shopping centre called Wroclavia with the first IMAX cinema in Wroclaw.
We are building a distinctive Wroclaw
Underground car park
At level -1, we have provided 211 parking spaces. We distinguish between single and double / dependent places.
We offer 74 storage rooms, from 2 m2 to 4.5 m2.